- In order to maintain and improve better global environemnt, we promote reducing environmental contamination, resources wastings and the use of classified substances
(i.e. requirements by Europe RoHS guidelines).
- We comply with laws/regulations and requirements from our customers and society in order to contribute to the environemtal protection.
- We set out and implement business activities suit to our company policy, and these activties
will be reviewed.
- Environmental protection system is continually reviewed and improved by the management to increase the environemental contribution.
- This environmental policy is shared among employees, and disclosed to any third parties.
- We continually work on protecting the biological divercity.
- We promote preventing the use of conflict minerals, i.e. Tantalum, Tins, Tungsten and Gold
in or around the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- We promote reducing the use of electric consumption to resist with the global warming.
- As a part of Chemical Substance Administration system for our products, we review our suppliers and reduce the risk of those containment.
- For the biological diversity, we donate to NPO (More than 10,000 yen per year)
- In order to comply with the use of Conflict Minerals, we investigate on our supplier and are held responsible
January, 6th, 2014